Saturday, May 09, 2009

Me and CB

One of the fun bits of our trip to New York was I got to spend an evening with Marvel Comics talent scout, C. B. Cebulski.

The details are too sorted to go into here, but the evening started with us meeting at the "Marvel Bar", there was a terrifying high speed cab ride through central park in the pouring rain (at one point CB leaned out the window giving another cab the finger!) and ended with us at an illegal basment bar owned by a superstar comicbook artist!

Needless to say, I had a ball!

(Just for the record, I do not drink, the strongest thing I drank all night was a sprite.)

I wanted to get a photo of the evening for the blog, but it took three attempts!


First try: Steve the bartender manged to hold my phone backwards, taking his own picture!

Second Attempt: A little dark, but at least it's the right direction!

Final Shot: Steve truned on the lights, but it's still a little fuzzy. Given the time, I went with this attempt!








No comments: