Monday, January 01, 2018

This is my 2018 sketchbook. Last year the folks at Canson Paper sent me an assortment of sketchbooks, including some smaller versions of their ‘Art Book hardbound sketchbook. The 8 ½ x 11 black sketchbook is an artist staple and I am convinced this is the best version you can purchase and so I recently picked this up to start off 2018 with. #sketchbook #sketch #sketching #draw #drawings #illustration #illustrator # #CansonPaper #CansonFeaturedArtist #DixonTiconderoga #Ticonderoga @cansonpaper @dixonticprang (at Super Giant Art)


This is my 2018 sketchbook. Last year the folks at Canson Paper sent me an assortment of sketchbooks, including some smaller versions of their ‘Art Book hardbound sketchbook. The 8 ½ x 11 black sketchbook is an artist staple and I am convinced this is the best version you can purchase and so I recently picked this up to start off 2018 with. #sketchbook #sketch #sketching #draw #drawings #illustration #illustrator # #CansonPaper #CansonFeaturedArtist #DixonTiconderoga #Ticonderoga @cansonpaper @dixonticprang (at Super Giant Art) http://ift.tt/2DJ46EU

No comments: