Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Cool Disney World Stuff



Okay, my last post I kinda dumped on WDW and how much it's changed. Here's where I make up by telling you about all the cool stuff we did that we've never done, even after 8 or 9 times.

1) The Adventurer's Club. A cross between a bar and a theme park, this was pretty cool.


They told all these stories and there were props on the wall which would move and talk to you.


It was one of these places which you will like if you just kinda throw yourself into it and have fun. If you're a wallflower, forget it your in trouble!


2) Prime Time 50's Cafe. In MGM, this restuarant looks like a '50s era house. The greatest part was the witresses. Our's (Aunt janice) kept telling me to keep my elbows off the table. When I was drawing in my sketchbook, she told me, "that's good Skippy, keep doing your homework!' She commented how Michelle couldn't make up her mind. It was pretty fun and I 100% recommend this place-ask for Aunt Janice!
Here's a photo of Michelle as we're waiting to be seated. This place looked like my Grandma's house.

No comments: