Friday, August 17, 2007

August 14 Life Drawing session


After having the Marvel editor tell me to work on my anatomy and CB tell me I should post more art on my blog I decided I would combine the two and post work from my Tuesday night figure drawing sessions.



The sessions are for members of the Oklahoma Art Guild and held at the City Arts Center on the fair grounds (in case anybody is in the Okc area reads this and wants to attend.)



I had been going pretty regular for awhile, but I always get sidetracked with something. This time it was finishing up the Daredevil pages for Chicago.

For what it's worth, the first few are done with charcoal and the last with a 6b Staedler -Mars pencil. I like working with charcoal because it forces me to 'think big' rather then get stuck on the details.




No comments: