Monday, August 25, 2008

Syrobots!



I saw this today on the wired blog and I thought Oh Holy Cow, I should not have seen this!



This is a robot made of those Styrofoam wedges in the sides of the box when you buy something electronic nowadays.


The Wired blog was this first one, which the writer and his son made.




This is so cool! I could waste serious amounts of time doing this. Before I strated drawing every spare minute this was the kind of thing I would do.


Well, maybe not this cool. But just obsessive projects.



The original inspiration for the father/Son project was this:


Seriouly, how sick is that?

1 comment:

D. L. Nelson said...

We need to get a pick-up and go hit the Best Buy and Circuit City trash for some big styrofoam. Then we can make our own mechs for the Canna Lane Mech bowl.