Sunday, May 25, 2014

For day three of my artists training one exercise I did was to copy a couple of pages of a Jack Kirby comic. I chose Strange Tales 114 because it’s part of the Human Torch Essential TPB, but also because years ago I attended a seminar by Jim Shooter on how to create comics and he used this story as an example when he was explaining storytelling. I really only copied the figures and just as mannequins to try and get some energy into my figures.



For day three of my artists training one exercise I did was to copy a couple of pages of a Jack Kirby comic. I chose Strange Tales 114 because it’s part of the Human Torch Essential TPB, but also because years ago I attended a seminar by Jim Shooter on how to create comics and he used this story as an example when he was explaining storytelling. I really only copied the figures and just as mannequins to try and get some energy into my figures. http://ift.tt/1p8Ku30

No comments: