Monday, June 08, 2015

Pre-work page of car doodles. I haven’t seen Fury Road (I know, I know) but Mad Max & Road Warrior had a big influence on me as a kid. One of the first paintings I did as a kid was a copy of a Mad Max ad I had clipped from the newspaper. We used to play a strategy game called Car Wars that was all about vehicular combat and my first car had a sticker that said I was a member of the North American Autoduel Association.


Pre-work page of car doodles. I haven’t seen Fury Road (I know, I know) but Mad Max & Road Warrior had a big influence on me as a kid. One of the first paintings I did as a kid was a copy of a Mad Max ad I had clipped from the newspaper. We used to play a strategy game called Car Wars that was all about vehicular combat and my first car had a sticker that said I was a member of the North American Autoduel Association. http://ift.tt/1BU3AMK

No comments: