Friday, July 10, 2015

A Touch of Brimstone from my sketchbook. I have been watching ‘60s show The Avengers recently. I became aware of this show when I was a kid from seeing memorabilia for sale at cons and from the X-Men 'Dark Pheonix Saga’ which borrowed imagery and concepts from the episode A Touch of Brimstone. If you haven’t seen The Avengers tv series, there is a Emma Peel boxset that collects all the episodes with Diana Rigg and I highly recommend it.


A Touch of Brimstone from my sketchbook. I have been watching ‘60s show The Avengers recently. I became aware of this show when I was a kid from seeing memorabilia for sale at cons and from the X-Men 'Dark Pheonix Saga’ which borrowed imagery and concepts from the episode A Touch of Brimstone. If you haven’t seen The Avengers tv series, there is a Emma Peel boxset that collects all the episodes with Diana Rigg and I highly recommend it. http://ift.tt/1J8kRo5

No comments: